Shipping and Delivery
What You Need to Know
How is shipping determined?
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We will only ship to the provided address. If you happen to provide a wrong shipping address, please request an order cancellation and we will do everything we can to help you.
We offer calculated shipping costs to provide the best rates possible. If by any chance you are overcharged for shipping, we will refund any overages that exceed $1.00 dollar.
All orders ship via United States Postal Service priority mail or, if light enough, first class mail. If you need products to arrive sooner please contact me and I’ll be happy to work with you.
Do you ship Internationally?
While it is possible to ship to virtually any address in the world, at this time we are only shipping to the US and Canada. We are working on adding international shipping.
Please also note that prices are in US dollars and that tracking numbers are not provided. However, if you would like to pay extra for tracking, please let me know. Also, please note that we are not responsible for any VAT/Duties/Customs Charges that are due when shipping internationally. There is no way for us to know if there will be any VAT/Duty charges and if so, how much they will be. The buyer is responsible for VAT/Duties. Nor can we be held responsible for any postal delays due to customs.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, if applicable (some international orders it may not be available) it will be supplied with your confirmation email. Also, you can track your order through your account page.
Problem with delivery?
Please contact the carrier service (USPS) to find out more information regarding your parcel. You'll need to provide them with your tracking number and package description. You can contact me to get more information on your package and I will assist you in any way possible.
PACKAGES SHOWING DELIVERED (but you can’t locate them)
1. Check your tracking info which can be found with your order info to see when it was delivered.
2. Ask family members if they picked up the mail that day (sometimes kids get the mail and leave it in their room) yes, I had this happen to a customer of mine.
3. Ask your neighbors to see if they happened to receive your package by mistake.
4. Take your tracking number to your local post office and ask them to look it up to see where it was left. When a package is delivered it is scanned and your delivery person makes a note as to where they left it (Mailbox, porch, neighbor, etc)
5. If you still can’t locate your package you will need to file a police report.
Packages showing delivered will not be refunded. We are all responsible for providing a safe place for our mail to be delivered.
Have more questions?