3 in 1 Shampoo Bars
I am so excited to be able to offer you these shampoo bars! These bars are PH balanced, safe for color-treated hair, and gentle enough for daily use. Plus they are plastic and sulfate-free!
You can ditch the bottle and grab a bar! Each bar will give you 50-80 washes and is equal to 3 bottles of shampoo. (Depending on how much you use, each person is different in their use of these bars).
Always make sure to place the bar in a well-draining spot to dry between uses. Our Soap Savers are perfect for this.
Our amazing shampoo bars are convenient and carefully formulated to pack a 3 in 1 bubbly punch!! They are a very moisturizing and conditioning shampoo, made with high-quality ingredients.
They create loads of creamy gentle lather that when rubbed into a pouf provides a delightful, all-over creamy body wash. You can even lather up and use to shave.
Shampoo: Wet in your hands under running water and then stroke the bar through your wet hair until all is nice and sudsy. A little goes a long way!
Shower: For a luxurious body wash, massage the bar into a bath pouf to create a thick lather.
Shave: Rub onto skin until a nice lather is achieved. Shave and rinse as usual.
This is a complete list of the ingredients used in our Shampoo Bars. Each bar will be labeled with specific ingredients for different hair types.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI Powder / Noodle form), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSa), BTMS 50/25, Cetyl Alcohol and/or Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, (One or many of the following) Coconut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Shea Butter, Sal Butter, Kokum Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond, Safflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Babassu Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Fragrance/Essential Oil or Blend, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Germall Plus, Essential Oils.
Specialized Ingredients -
- Nettle Leaf Powder - its astringent nature helps with an oily scalp, dandruff, and reduces irritation and itchiness. It's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties keep the scalp in good health. And the pantothenic acid and silica strengthen the hair.
- Milk Thistle Powder - promotes healthy hair by preventing hair loss and strengthening hair follicles
- Burdock Root Powder - used to prevent thinning hair and bald spots, relieve scalp irritation, and encourages hair growth.
- Marshmallow Root Powder - is high in plant proteins that promote healthy hair growth & shine, while also soothing dry scalp conditions.
- Paprika - helps in the transfer of oxygen to hair follicles, and encourages hair growth by improving circulation to the scalp.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - increases circulation which can help promote hair growth.
- Lemon Essential Oil - can help balance oil production, so it is a great choice for oily hair. It also helps make hair shiny.
- Lavender Essential Oil - can speed up hair growth. It also has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which can improve scalp health.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil - It can improve hair strength, in addition to increasing hair growth, making hair more difficult to break.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - improves both hair thickness and hair growth. It also reduces scalp itch.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - powerful cleansing, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties know to unplug hair follicles.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil - can help balance the oil glands in your scalp, it’s also naturally antibacterial and antifungal and said to promote hair growth and prevent loss.